TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm not trying to "get anything back".
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm not trying to "get anything back".

Posted by bartz32tt on July 13, 2015 at 9:07 AM
  This message has been viewed 281 times.

In Reply To I've seen how you've gone after him very harshly over the posted by Hiram on July 12, 2015 at 06:42 PM

Message That's what you and he don't seem to understand for some reason. I'm not trying to recruit customers on a car forum - that's idiotic. We are obviously of very different mindsets. If someone takes a jab at me on a car forum, I'm not going to research their personal life to determine whether I have any ties to them to cut (lol). Otherwise, I would've already boycotted Amsoil by now ;) Instead, I'd do what every normal person does and either ignore it or jab back as I see necessary.

Check my post history and you'll see I gave him the benefit of the doubt with his first few posts, answering them in a helpful manner. Once I realized he was either a troll or just being very obnoxious and "just not getting it", that's when I figured I'd return the favor posting silly replies. He apparently doesn't like his own medicine. Harsh? You're exaggerating. That's how a public forum works. If you can't take criticism, I recommend not hitting the Post button.

________________Sig Separator________________________

ATTN: Zuberman
The above message is not sponsored by my employer.

Selling used ACT full-face sprung clutch kit: $300 + shipping ConUS!

Chrome "boost" hardpipes and couplers/clamps $100 + shipping

Twin Turbo aluminum front calipers: $200 + shipping. Needs paint or will paint red for additional $50

Parting out my entire 1990 twin turbo! Please email me for needed parts!
See profile for my WTB/WTT list as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.